Some readers have asked me a procedure to copy articles of my blog onto the pages of their Facebook friends.
1. Highlight the article link inside the left box at the top of the screen.
Note: The content in the box of this article is listed below.
2. Copy the highlighted content pressing and holding simultaneously the “Ctrl” key and the “C” key.
3. Close the article’s window to return to your Facebook page.
4. Click on the word Friends between the words About and Photos underneath your page’s top board.
5. Select a friend to post the article link.
6. Paste the link on your friend’s Facebook page pressing simultaneously the “Ctrl” and “V” keys. Upon success, go to Step 10.
7. If the page has no posting box, click on Message on the top board to open the chat window.
8. Post the link on the chat room pressing simultaneously the “Ctrl” and “V” keys.
9. Close the chat window.
10. Press the key at the topmost left corner to return to your page.
11. Return to Step 5 if you want to post the article to another friend.